About Tractor Supply
Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) is the largest rural lifestyle retailer in the United States. The company sells products for home improvement, agriculture, lawn and garden maintenance, livestock, equine and pet care for recreational farmers and ranchers, pet owners, and landowners. Tractor Supply has over 2,180 stores in 49 states.
The company was founded in 1938 as a mail-order business selling tractor parts and accessories. In 1954, Tractor Supply opened its first retail store in Brentwood, Tennessee. The company has grown steadily over the years, and today it is a leading retailer in the rural lifestyle market.
Tractor Supply offers a wide range of products, including:
- Tractors and other farm equipment
- Lawn and garden mowers, tools, and supplies
- Livestock and equine feed and supplies
- Pet food and supplies
- Fencing and other outdoor supplies
- Workwear and boots
- Tools and hardware
- Home improvement supplies
The company also offers a variety of services, such as tractor repair, lawn mower repair, and animal health care.
Tractor Supply is known for its friendly and knowledgeable staff, its wide selection of products, and its competitive prices. The company is also committed to giving back to the communities it serves. Tractor Supply supports a variety of charitable organizations, including the National FFA Organization and the 4-H youth development program.
About Tractor Supply in 2023
In 2023, Tractor Supply continues to be a leading retaile in the rural lifestyle market. The company is expanding its product offerings and services to meet the needs of its growing customer base. Tractor Supply is also investing in new technologies, such as e-commerce and artificial intelligence, to improve the customer experience.
Tractor Supply is committed to helping its customers live a “Life Out Here.” The company’s mission is to “make life on the land easier” by providing its customers with the products and services they need to be successful.
Tractor Supply Online Services
Tractor Supply offers a variety of online services to its customers, including:
- Online shopping: Tractor Supply customers can shop for products on the company’s website and have them shipped to their home or to a local Tractor Supply store.
- Buy online, pick up in store: Tractor Supply customers can purchase products online and pick them up at a local store at their convenience.
- Curbside pickup: Tractor Supply customers can order products online and pick them up curbside at a local store.
- Delivery: Tractor Supply offers delivery on select items.
- AutoShip: Tractor Supply customers can sign up for AutoShip to have products delivered to their home on a regular schedule.
- Account management: Tractor Supply customers can manage their accounts online, including viewing their order history, tracking orders, and making payments.
- Product information: Tractor Supply customers can find product information on the company’s website, including product descriptions, specifications, reviews, and ratings.
- Customer support: Tractor Supply customers can contact customer support online for assistance with orders, products, and other questions.
In addition to these services, Tractor Supply also offers a variety of online resources for its customers, such as:
- Blog: The Tractor Supply blog features articles on topics such as farming, livestock, lawn and garden care, and more.
- Recipes: The Tractor Supply website features recipes that use Tractor Supply products.
- Project ideas: The Tractor Supply website features project ideas for home improvement, lawn and garden maintenance, and more.
- Videos: The Tractor Supply YouTube channel features videos on a variety of topics, such as product demonstrations, how-to videos, and customer testimonials.
Tractor Supply’s online services and resources make it convenient for customers to shop for products, learn about new products, and get the information they need to complete projects and care for their animals and property.
Toro 60 in. 26 HP Titan MAX IronForged Deck Commercial V-Twin Gas Dual Hydrostatic Zero Turn Riding Mower
We’ve put 100-years of pushing-the-limits, ruler-of-the-blade, and never-back-down badassery into our newly created Titan MAX. Our engineers have commercial contractor brains, but are evil-geniuses when it comes to delivering for the guy with some serious, undomesticated acreage. The Titan MAX is built on a commercial-worthy blue print, from a pro gene pool, with IronForged features and durability.
Enjoy the comforts of being a Titan of industry with a work- and worker-friendly ride, seating, on/off access and more. If you’re looking for many commercial level features, extreme durability, user-friendly amenities, and powerful reliability all in 1 mega monster-Meet Titan MAX. Born and raised in the heartland of America, this MAXed-out machine grabs work by the horns, rides roughshod over it and shuts it down.
- 26 HP engine of the Kohler engine, getting ground speeds up to 9.0 mph
- Iron forged deck made with 10 ga. steel and G-force-generating hydro’s
- Lawn mower with high-back seat and armrests
- Includes pro control damper system, storage areas and multi-sized cup holders
- Ideal for yards with obstacles up to 7 acres
- 23 in. drive tires to take on the terrain
- Rubber discharge chute for a highly refined cut
- Drop pin to achieve the precise and perfect height of cut
- Blade speed of 18,908 FPM can rip through even the wettest grass while preventing clumping
- Tubular steel frame and grade 50 hardened 10 ga. steel for durability
- Toolless air filter replacement and removable floor pan for quick access to the top-side of the deck
- 4 year and 500 hour limited warranty (commercial or residential)
- Step-through front deck for easy on and off
CountyLine 18 HP 3-Point Post Hole Digger
Drill holes quickly and easily with the CountyLine 3-Point Post Hole Digger. Designed to fit any standard tractor PTO, this steel hole digger drills narrow holes (6 inch, 9 inch, or 12 inch) to install posts for fences and signs.
- 6 in., 9 in., & 12 in. Augers compatibility (sold separately)
- Heavy duty gearbox with heavy-duty PTO driveline
- Includes 2 removable legs
- Driveshaft cradle
- 4 Hole adjustments for boom
- Control Rod
- For CAT 1 & CAT 2 tractors ranging from 18HP to 100 HP
- 3 year limited warranty
- Heavy-duty gearbox
- 48 cutting depth
DeWALT DCK521D2 Cordless 20V Max Compact 5-Tool Combo Kit
Bring all of the proper tools for the job with the DeWALT 20V MAX Compact Cordless 5-Tool Combo Kit. This 5 piece tool kit includes a heavy-duty carry bag for transporting all of your tools. Each impact driver included features 3 LED lights with a 20-second delay after trigger release for excellent visibility and minimized shadows. All of the power tools and bag have a classic black and yellow color for a timeless look.
- A 2-speed drill/driver with high-speed transmission for optimized versatility
- 1/4 in. impact driver with single-handed bit loading accepts 1 in. bit tips
- Each impact driver included in this power tool kit features 3 LED lights with a 20-second delay after trigger release for excellent visibility and minimized shadows
- Bright LED flashlight lights your work area with 110 lumens
- Grinder features a high-performance 8,000 rpm motor for demanding cutting and grinding applications
- Circular Saw with 6-1/2 in. carbide blade can cut 2×4 boards at a 45-degree angle in a single pass for efficient working
- This DeWALT tool kit includes a heavy-duty carry bag for transporting all of your tools
- Each bag has a strong zipper closure for lasting durability against the toughest conditions
- All of the tools and bag have a classic black and yellow color for a timeless look
- 3-year limited warranty
Champion Power Equipment 8000-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start
The Champion Power Equipment 10,000/8,000-Watt Dual Fuel Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and convenience. Whether you need power for your home or next project, this portable generator makes powering your life more convenient than ever. The convenient electric start includes a battery, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather.
Easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge, which allows you to keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours. Designed with a low oil shut-off sensor, this compact generator includes 1.2-quarts of 10W-30 oil. Operate your Dual-Fuel generator right out of the box on gasoline or propane, and easily switch fuels with our patented fuel selector switch that allows for safe switching between fuel sources.
Using gasoline, the 458cc Champion engine produces 10000 starting watts and 8000 running watts, and will run for 10 hours at 50% load when the 7.7-gallon fuel tank is full. It produces 9000 starting watts and 7200 running watts, and will run for 5 hours at 50% load when using a 20-pound propane tank.
- Dual Fuel – Operate your 8000-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1.2-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off switch
- Electric start – Power up the 458cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included
- Intelligauge – Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor output and track maintenance intervals with this compact generator
- Powerful – At 10000 starting watts and 8000 running watts on gasoline and 9000 starting watts and 7200 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard™ to protect your generator from electrical voltage spikes
- Champion Support – Duel fuel generator includes 3-year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Berne Men’s Super-Duty Washed Duck Quilt-Lined Insulated Hooded Jacket
You’ll be ready for cold weather with the Berne Washed Duck Quilt-Lined Insulated Hooded Jacket. This men’s jacket features a pleated bi-swing action back and pleated elbows for maximum movement. The heavy-duty large brass front zipper is durable, and the three-piece insulated hood comes with a drawstring for additional comfort. The main seams are triple stitched for strength while the heavyweight rib knit waistband and wrist cuffs block out the cold.
- Shell Fabric: Super-Duty 12 oz. 100% cotton sanded duck
- Lining: Heavyweight polyfil insulation quilted to 100% polyester taffeta (medium-weight in sleeves) Pleated bi-swing action back for better mobility and added comfort
- Pleated elbows and action back extend range of motion
- Heavy-duty large brass front zipper
- Triple needle stitching on all main seams for added durability
- Three inside pockets with zipper closure on the left side offer secure protection of important items
- Two large front patch pockets provide storage
- Three-piece insulated hood with drawstring for added comfort
- Heavyweight rib knit waistband and wrist cuffs block out cold and enhance the fit
- Brass rivets on stress points offer added support
- The Olive color is shaded towards a Brown Olive
Cub Cadet 54 in. 24 HP Gas-Powered 725cc Ultima ZT1-54 Zero-Turn Mower
Introducing the ULTIMA ZT1 SERIES. Step up to the ultimate all-around mowing experience. The Cub Cadet ULTIMA Series ZT1 54 features a 24HP/725cc Kohler 7000 Series V-Twin OHV 4-Cycle Engine, 2 in. x 2 in. tubular steel frame, comfortable high back seat and much more. The Ultima Zero-Turn Riding Mower was built to raise the bar for enhanced strength, durability, redefined comfort and uncompromised performance.
- Equipped with an 11-Gauge 54 in. fabricated (Welded) triple-blade high lift deck with reinforced leading edges that results in finer clippings, fewer clumps, reduced stragglers and increased evenness, protected by the Cub Cadet triple guard corrosion defense system with e-coat and a lifetime warranty
- 24HP/725cc Kohler 7000 Series V-Twin OHV 4-Cycle Engine, V-twin cylinders reduce vibration for a smoother ride, Designed to run cooler and cleaner for longer, Delivers more power while decreasing fuel consumption
- Dual Hydro-Gear 2200 (EZT) Hydrostatic Drive System, Fan cooled 10cc pumps and wheel motors on each drive wheel, Provides optimal torque and speeds up to 7 MPH
- Tough and tubular frame the high-strength, continuous square 2 in. x 2 in. tubular steel frame with fully e-coat lower frame and triple guard corrosion defense system, a multi-step process electronically applies automotive-grade corrosion resistance with meticulous care to protect against wear and tear
- Dial in your perfect cut with a foot operated deck lift and a dial control knob offering 15 qt. in. deck height adjustments from 1 in. to 4. 5 in. leading to a precise and even cut
- High comfort, high performance an automotive-inspired, ergonomic, fully adjustable premium 18 in. H-back seat and a durable, advanced polymer seat suspension system, adjustable lap bars and industry-exclusive ergonomic hand grips optimized for comfort providing you the confidence to maximize your speed and reduce operator fatigue
- Turf damage prevention 11 in. x 6 in. to 5 in. smooth tread front wheels pivot 180 without turf damage, 20 in. x 10 in. to 8 in. turf master premium rear tires offer excellent traction, minimize turfing and provide a better ride on uneven ground at higher speeds
- Ease of maintenance an open frame design and hinged/removable floor pan allow easy access to the deck and engine for quick and simple maintenance
- Command center conveniently located control panel enhances operator productivity and vibration-dampening soft rubber floor mat provides sure footing, comfort and ample leg room
- Precision trimming offset front casters align with blade edge for trimming precision while maintaining line-of-sight and stable balance
- Illuminating dual-LED headlights provide ultimate vision for mowing in low light conditions and tow hitch come standard
- Mow for an extended period of time: 3.5 gal. fuel tank capacity to keep you mowing and minimize time loss for refueling needs
- Electronic fingertip blade engagement PTO allows for smooth operation of the deck
- 3-way adjustable ergonomic lap bar design with integrated parking brake and mow-in-reverse, provides comfort with a simple operation
- Ideal for mowing slight rolling hills and several obstacles up to 4 acres
- Expand your mowers capabilities: full lineup of premium attachments and accessories include baggers, mulch kits, carts and many other attachments (sold separately)
- Cub Cadet Ultima ZT1-54 comes fully crated and requires some assembly upon arrival
The Strongest Warranty in it’s class 3-year / unlimited-hour warranty. Plus, limited lifetime warranty on frame and fabricated deck shell.
Blackstone Electric Air Fryer Griddle Station, 28 in.
With two independently controlled cooking zones pumping out a whopping 34,000 BTU’s, the Patio 28in Airfryer Griddle Station is sure to quickly get your griddle top to your desired temperature while perfectly frying any side imaginable.
- This combo gives you the ability of making burgers and fries without ever leaving your griddle.
- Two independently controlled cooking zones with a total of 34,000 BTU’s + 13,000 BTU airfryer drawer
- Dual stainless H burners
- One (1) 4qt Airfryer drawer and (1) 4qt warming drawer
- Patented rear grease management system
- Pivoting paper towel holder, garbage bag holder
Is Tractor Supply Worth It?
Tractor Supply is worth it depends on your individual needs and preferences. If you are a farmer, rancher, or other rural lifestyle enthusiast, then Tractor Supply is likely a good option for you. The company offers a wide range of products and services at competitive prices. Tractor Supply is also known for its friendly and knowledgeable staff.
However, if you are not into the rural lifestyle or if you live in a metropolitan area, then Tractor Supply may not be the best option for you. The company’s stores are typically located in rural areas, and its product selection is geared towards farmers, ranchers, and other rural lifestyle enthusiasts.
Tractor Supply is a good option for farmers, ranchers, and other rural lifestyle enthusiasts. The company offers a wide range of products and services at competitive prices. However, Tractor Supply may not be the best option for people who do not live in rural areas or who are not into the rural lifestyle.
The decision of shop at Tractor Supply is a personal one. If you are unsure whether or not Tractor Supply is right for you, I recommend visiting a store or shopping online to see what the company has to offer.
What Do Customers Think?
Tractor Supply customers generally have positive opinions about the company. Customers appreciate the company’s wide selection of products, competitive prices, and friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Here are some examples of positive customer reviews:
- “Tractor Supply is my go-to store for everything related to my farm. They have a great selection of products at competitive prices. The staff is always friendly and helpful.”
- “I love shopping at Tractor Supply. They have everything I need for my home improvement, lawn and garden, and pet care projects. The staff is always knowledgeable and can answer any questions I have.”
- “Tractor Supply is a great resource for anyone who lives a rural lifestyle. They have everything from tractors and farm equipment to pet food and supplies. The staff is always friendly and helpful.”
However, there are also some negative customer reviews about Tractor Supply. Some customers have complained about long checkout times, rude staff, and difficulty returning items.
Here are some examples of negative customer reviews:
- “The checkout lines at Tractor Supply are always long. It seems like there are never enough cashiers. I’ve also had some problems with rude staff members in the past.”
- “I tried to return an item to Tractor Supply, but it was a hassle. The staff member I talked to was not very helpful. I had to wait a long time to get my refund.”
- “I’ve found that the quality of some of the products at Tractor Supply is not very good. I’ve had to return a few items because they were defective.”
Tractor Supply has a positive reputation among its customers. However, there are some areas where the company could improve, such as checkout times, customer service, and product quality.
If you are considering shopping at Tractor Supply, I recommend reading customer reviews to get a better understanding of what other customers have experienced.
Is Tractor Supply Legit?
Yes, Tractor Supply is a legitimate company. It has been in business for over 80 years and has over 2,180 stores in 49 states. Tractor Supply is a publicly traded company on the Nasdaq stock exchange.
Tractor Supply is a member of the Better Business Bureau and has an A+ rating. The company also has a good reputation among its customers, with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot.
Tractor Supply is a reputable company that offers a wide range of products and services for farmers, ranchers, and other rural lifestyle enthusiasts. The company is known for its competitive prices, friendly and knowledgeable staff, and convenient online services.
Of course, no company is perfect, and there have been some complaints from Tractor Supply customers. However, the company’s positive reputation and its long history of business suggest that it is a legitimate company.
Here are some tips for shopping at Tractor Supply:
- Read customer reviews before you shop to get a better understanding of what other customers have experienced.
- Compare prices with other retailers to make sure you are getting the best deal.
- Take advantage of the company’s online services and resources, such as its blog and videos, to learn more about products and projects.
- Ask for help from staff members if you have any questions or need assistance finding a product.
- Be sure to keep your receipts so that you can easily return or exchange items if necessary.
Tractor Supply Pros & Cons
- Wide range of products for farmers, ranchers, and other rural lifestyle enthusiasts
- Competitive prices
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Convenient online services and resources
- Committed to giving back to the communities it serves
- Stores are typically located in rural areas
- Product selection may not be appealing to everyone
- Some customers have complained about long checkout times, rude staff, and difficulty returning items
- Quality of some products may not be very good
Tractor Supply is a good option for farmers, ranchers, and other rural lifestyle enthusiasts. The company offers a wide range of products and services at competitive prices. Tractor Supply is also known for its friendly and knowledgeable staff.
The best option for people who do not live in rural areas or who are not into the rural lifestyle. The company’s stores are typically located in rural areas, and its product selection is geared towards farmers, ranchers, and other rural lifestyle enthusiasts. Additionally, some customers have complained about long checkout times, rude staff, and difficulty returning items.
What does Tractor Supply sell?
Tractor Supply sells a wide range of products for farmers, ranchers, and other rural lifestyle enthusiasts. This includes products for agriculture, lawn and garden care, livestock, equine and pet care, home improvement, and more.
Where are Tractor Supply stores located?
Tractor Supply has over 2,180 stores in 49 states. The company’s stores are typically located in rural areas.
What are Tractor Supply’s hours of operation?
Tractor Supply stores are typically open from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Saturday, and 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Sunday. However, hours may vary by location.
Does Tractor Supply offer online shopping?
Yes, Tractor Supply offers online shopping. Customers can shop for products on the company’s website and have them shipped to their home or to a local Tractor Supply store.
Does Tractor Supply offer delivery?
Yes, Tractor Supply offers delivery on select items.
Does Tractor Supply offer returns and exchanges?
Yes, Tractor Supply offers returns and exchanges on most items. Customers must have a receipt and return the item within 30 days of purchase.
How can I contact Tractor Supply customer service?
Customers can contact Tractor Supply customer service by phone, email, or live chat. The company’s customer service phone number is 1-800-435-4013.