No doubt, online shopping is fun, easy, and comforting. However, when it comes to buying beauty and cosmetic products, one has to be very careful and cautious. One can’t pick any online store to start shopping for beauty and cosmetics. Whether it’s men or women, it’s important to be vigilant and assured about the quality before taking the plunge. Due to the rising number of fraudulent sellers offering duplicate beauty products on leading e-commerce platforms, it’s quite essential to pick a reputed and authentic online website to buy original cosmetics and beauty products from leading brands in the world. Allbeauty is one such online beauty store where you can get your hands on the authentic, premium, and versatile range of beauty products for both men and women.
We all know that venturing into the online world for beauty products shopping is quite intimidating, Allbeauty understands it very well. Hence, it offers a hard-to-find, exclusive, and extensive range of original beauty products right from the house of the brands at highly competitive prices. Without compromising the quality, the brand gives its beauty connoisseurs value-for-money deals and offers a wide range of beauty and personal grooming products, both for men and women.
How Allbeauty Has Reached Everywhere from Nowhere?
Allbeauty has an impressive journey right from the start. The brand has seen growth year on year with its exceptionally hard work and vision to make it big in the online beauty market.
- The brand started its journey in 2004 with a small website called cheapsmells which used to sell over 100 fragrances and beauty brands. With one warehouse and 3 headcounts.
- In 2005, the supplier list increased to 1000 with new products contributing to the rise in the revenue. The company also started taking international orders while delivering to over 40 countries.
- In 2006, the brand started offering reputed beauty brands such as Estee Lauder, Lancome, and La Prairie. The brand also achieved £1.7 million in revenue with a headcount of 15.
- In 2007, the brand changed the website logo and name to activebeauty.co.uk and hired a marketing and design team to amplify its growth and success. However, by the end of 2007, the company had achieved exceptional growth of £4.1 million in revenue.
- In 2008, activebeauty.co.uk collaborated with the ActivHair salon to start offering salon and skincare products to the customers jumping the revenue to £8.9 million.
- In 2009, it shipped over 1 million products and started offering free delivery on orders above £25. The brand also purchased its own office and distribution space after hitting a revenue of £19.
- In 2010, the brand shipped 850,000 orders and generated yearly revenue of £27.9
- From 2013 to 2014, cheapsmells.com was renamed allbeauty.com and activebeauty.co.uk merged with allbeauty.com to give a broad perspective and market to the company. In fact, ActvHair salon was also rebranded to allbeauty. During the same year, 1.5 million orders were shipped and bagged the 9th position in the prestigious Which? Online shopping awards. The brand also onboarded 119 brands including L’ Occitane, Kerastase, MoroccanOil, etc.
- In 2015, the brand opened a second store in Southampton and introduced standard delivery in the UK. It also registered the first-ever £1m gross sale day on Black Friday. The brand again bagged 5th position in the Which? Online shopping awards.
- From 2016 to 2017, it remained in the number 1 spot in the Which? Best Online Shops Survey. On the other hand, it marked an annual revenue of £86 million and launched almost 45 premium brands on the website such as Rituals, Paco Rabanne, Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren, Diesel, etc.
- From 2019 to date, the brand has been named Which? Recommended Provider Beauty Retailer 2019, launched Klarna pay later payment service, launched many more brands such as Philosophy, Masque B.A.R, etc., and many new reward programs such as Refer a Friend.
What All Does It Offer?
The UK beauty and cosmetics online brand, allbeauty is nothing short of a paradise for fashion and beauty lovers. The only goal of the brand is to offer a versatile range of beauty and personal grooming products at highly competitive prices without letting customers beat around the bush.
It offers several leading beauty brands under one roof to make it easier for beauty lovers to get everything in one place.
Due to its incredible offerings over 150000 customers have rated the brand 9.7 out of 10 on the leading review platform Trustpilot.
Here, the brand offers:
- Haircare products
- Skincare products
- Makeup kits and accessories
- Bath and beauty products
- Oral care products
- Gift sets
- Beauty tools
- Wellbeing products
- Clean beauty products
Here, the brand offers a versatile range of branded products under different categories such as:
- Bath and beauty
- Shaving and grooming products
- Oral care products
- Wellbeing products
- Gifts and sets
- Sun and tan
- Clean beauty
Here, one can find out a list of brands that allbeauty offers on the website. It offers almost every leading beauty brand’s products to make it easier for customers to shop without missing out on any.
Sizzling Offers at Allbeauty
Allbeauty leaves no stone unturned to offer amazing deals, discounts, and gifts to its loyal customers. It’s the brand’s way to acknowledge their customers and give them something back to cherish.
One can find various offers such as:
- Free gifts
- Value duos
- Joico Sale
- Davidoff Sale
- Utan sale
- Special discount and voucher codes
Here, the brand offers you a guide, tips and tricks, and tutorials to get the best beauty products for yourself.
- Spring beauty
- Fragrance finder
- Haircare finder
- Skincare finder
- Gift finder
How to Avail Free Shipping on allbeauty stores?
Every customer wants free shipping while ordering products online. Here, if you will spend over £20 then the store will give you free shipping.
How To Avail Returns?
The brand offers free 60 days of returns for almost all products available at the store. If the product is just unboxed and unused, the return and refund are processed easily. However, if it’s tampered with or used, then for unhygienic reasons, a refund or return can’t be processed by the brand.
Does It Offer Original Products?
Well, beauty has a great reputation among customers. In fact, the brand has been rated 4.9/5 on Trustpilot based on 348776 reviews. Hence, the brand offers real and branded products across all categories.
How Many Awards Has It Won?
Allbeauty brand has gained a lot of popularity, admiration, and trust from all four corners since its inception. The brand is committed to offering the best, most reliable, and seamless online beauty shopping experience to customers. Due to its exceptional and worth praising service, it has won multiple awards and recognitions such as:
- Which? Best Online Shop Award in 2017
- Which? Best Online Shop award 2016
- 5 star Trustpilot rating
- 4.9/5 star Google Seller rating
- 5-star customer rating on Amazon
Along with that, the brand has also been featured in various magazines and newspapers such as MailOnline, Independent, The Sun, Cosmetics business, etc.
Why Choose Allbeauty?
Allbeauty is the most trusted, reliable, and rich online beauty store where men and women can find out a versatile range of beauty products, grooming products, and cosmetics right from the house of brands. The brand not only offers the best products but also offers in-depth guidance through its blog and finder guide on the website.
With free shipping across almost every order, easy returns, impeccable customer care support, and a rich catalog of products featuring almost every beauty brand, the brand leaves no stone unturned to give the best beauty online shopping experience to beauty connoisseurs.